Transform your business’s online capabilities with AIS’s web application solutions.
At AIS, we know that web applications can change how your company engages with your clients and enhance your ability to conduct business transactions in less time and with less hassle, for you and your clients. Moreover, as you look to adopt an intranet and extranets, web applications can greatly enhance your organization’s communication infrastructure, further broadening your possibility of technological complexity and ability.
Web Application Solutions
AIS has experience building different type of applications for many different type of organizations, ranging from large corporate institutions such as Geico to government agencies that include the US Department of Treasury and the FBI. Using Microsoft technologies, we’ve modernized user interfaces for both customers and staff including producing mobile applications with responsive interfaces that communicate with Web APIs.
Our web application solutions include:
Our services include:
- Cloud strategy, architecture and migration
- E-Commerce sites
- Line of Business Applications
- Web content management and publishing workflow for intranet and internet sites
- Collaboration, workflow, and From/Paperless Automation solutions
- Extranets for secure, trusted collaboration and content delivery
- Software and Database Engineering Planning, Architecture, and Design
- Application Development / Implementation
- Legacy Application Modernization
- User Experience (Web Content Management, Mobile Enablement and User Experience Design and Creative)
- Performance Analysis and Independent Code Reviews
- Operations and Support
AIS participates in Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Programs (TAP), System Design Reviews (SDR) and Partner Advisory Committee (PAC) memberships. Our access to these programs provides our customers with advanced insight and experience with the Microsoft’s web application platforms and technologies.