Modernizing Government IT with Microsoft Azure
January 11, 2016
12:30 – 1:30 pm
The unprecedented speed and current changes in technology bring great opportunity for governments and the people they serve. Cloud technology provides the ability to fuel local economic growth, expand access to education platforms, improve healthcare and help keep their constituents safe while also leveraging and meeting stringent compliance requirements. For this session Tom Keane, General Manager Microsoft Azure, will provide insight on the Microsoft Government Cloud solutions, technologies and infrastructure for the government community. We plan to discuss how key customers are modernizing government IT.
AIS’s Chief Technology Officer Vishwas Lele will be participating in this session. Take a look at the agenda below:
- Trusted Cloud, Microsoft Azure– Tom Keane
- Security and compliance considerations
- Technical differentiators\advantages of cloud to Gov.
- Physical isolations
- Geo-graphic redundancy
- Openness & Flexibility
- Building Solutions for Pub Sector/Government, Lessons from Practitioners
- ChainBridge– Bob Allen, CEO
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Support – Todd Neison, IT Web & Application Support
- Microsoft Azure MVP – Vishwas Lele, CTO AIS
- Moderated Panel Discussion, Q&A