We are our people.
As a services company, our talented employees are everything to us. If we can’t hire great people, we can’t grow, which limits the opportunities we can offer.
We are forever looking for talented technologists, from entry-level to senior-level, who love collaborating and problem-solving with fellow geeks, who get fired up about the latest technology, who are intellectually curious. At AIS, you’ll work with emerging technologies and build innovative business solutions that solve real problems for major government and business organizations.
As an employee-owned firm, we are dedicated to investing in our people and retaining top talent. We seek technologists with an entrepreneur and intrapreneur mindset who will help make AIS successful but also make self-development a priority. We want you to grow, progress, and stay excited–and AIS is a great place to do that.
Emphasis on excellence. Real organizational commitment to creating systems and providing resources to that end. Knowledgeable and competent colleagues who seek opportunities to share knowledge and expertise. Entrepreneurial mindset and environment.
I’ve been with AIS for over a year and have never had a better job. The company is full of brilliant technologists who are quick to help when asked. Management encourages the staff to expand their knowledge and will support them in doing so through projects, training, and speaking...
Prior to AIS, I was a career contractor who had gone independent. When I was hired, the Practice Manager, whom I’d known for a long time, asked me to be honest and tell him how long I expected to stay with the company as he wanted to set the right expectations...
AIS’ flexibility to let its employees work from extended offices was my main attraction to leave Microsoft Global Services and join AIS. It was like a dream come true to setup an AIS office in my home town and do more or less the same kind of work I was doing at Microsoft...
To me, AIS is an institution of software engineering professionals who take pride in their passion for technology and deliver high quality solutions to very complex problems for their clients...
Since I started working for AIS in January of 2011 as a helpdesk Technician I have set goals and shown interest in advancing within the company. Since then, I have been offered many opportunities to advance my career and now I have moved into a testing position and work on a couple different projects...
From the moment I walked in the door, I knew AIS was not your typical government contracting firm. I’ve interviewed enough to know that a scheduled 2 hour interview, an additional interview with the owners of the company and management, and an absolutely stellar benefits package are not the norm...
It is a delight to work alongside such competent and knowledgeable professionals. AIS has a deep technical focus that permeates throughout all levels of the organization...
I’ve been with AIS since 2000 and people often ask me why I’ve stayed so long. The answer is simple, our people. Getting to work on teams of talented, smart, and dedicated professionals who truly share a passion for the technology and providing business value is a humbling, rewarding experience...
What I love most is that AIS is a family friendly company. As a mom of two, I am able to maintain a healthy balance between work and home life. I am exploring new technologies and technical career paths by working on a variety of projects that offer endless potential...
What does it take to be an AISer?
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with consultancy mind set
- Heavy involvement with local technical communities
- Willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals prosper at AIS
- Investments in people, technology and partnerships
- Open management style
- Open door policy
- Employees drive their careers at AIS
- Reciprocal learning environment
- Employee-empowered approach yields low attrition rate
- Highly flexible environment that is performance and results oriented
- Project-based organization with high mobility and visibility
- Employee-centric culture nurtures successful employee referral program
- Frequent activities to promote socialization and collaboration
Imagine yourself at AIS
- Interested in becoming an AISer? First, we need you to apply and submit your resume
- Second, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Third, you’ll conduct a thorough technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities with one of your future peers
- Fourth, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
- Lastly, if your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team