Now Hiring an Alliance Coordinator
As an Alliance Coordinator, you will assist AIS in managing industry partnerships, building relationships, and leveraging partner programs to win business and grow revenue! This is an essential role for AIS’ growth strategy that will be focused on creating and supporting capture activities with Microsoft and other industry-leading partners. Reporting to the Strategic Alliance Manager, the Alliance Coordinator will manage partner-related activities, from deal registration to event support to data management.
- Plan and execute monthly events and workshops at the Microsoft offices, including invites, marketing materials, and logistics like catering and scheduling
- Coordinate agenda and gather information needed for bi-weekly meetings with the Microsoft Partner Team
- Work with AIS Account teams to write Win Wires shared internally at Microsoft using a provided template to highlight AIS’ successes and past performance
- Create and send monthly newsletter to Microsoft contacts and ensure target list is up to date
- Enter deals into Partner Sales Connect, Microsoft’s partner deal site, and ensure deal status is maintained. Work with the AIS Contracts team to register deals in a timely manner
- Assist in the renewal of AIS Technical Competencies for Microsoft. This involves getting a list of all competencies that need to be updated, working with AIS Account Executives to get past performances. All information to be uploaded into the Microsoft site
- Manage AIS’s Account list for Digital Partner of Record (DPOR) and identify what accounts need/should be listed
- Assist the AIS Account Teams with attaching client subscriptions to AIS through Partner Admin Link
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts or Solution Directors to create Solution Offering and related collateral
- Ensure the internal intranet (SharePoint site) is up to date with the latest Partner information
- Enter any new contacts into AIS CRM and maintain clean data/records
Profile of success:
- One to three years of professional experience in sales, marketing, or related
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to network and connect with new partners
- High attention to detail with good organization practices
- Deadline-oriented with time-management skills and ability to multitask
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.