Active DoD Top Secret Clearance is Required
As an Application Administrator, you will be supporting the Training Division for the FBI by administering applications that support training content and training related services for FBI personnel. An active DoD Top Secret clearance is required along with the ability to commute to Quantico, Virginia.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering select applications
- Provide technical assistance to students, faculty, and staff of the system
- Act as an interface and customer advocate to ensure customer and stakeholder requirements are being addressed
- Create and maintain training aids and user documentation for supported applications
- Respond to customers within timeframes dictated by the severity of the issue
- Research operational processes and identify solutions to resolve problems and/or improve efficiency
- Write and maintain functional and technical specifications and operating documentation
- Document support calls and knowledge base with common problem resolutions
- Plan, Manage, and coordinate the maintenance and support of supported applications
- Work with system engineer, system administrators and database administrators to troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade applications
Profile of Success
- Experience with system analysis and troubleshooting to analyze, isolate, and document problems or issues, identify risks, and develop options and solutions
- Experience with Atlassian products, including Jira
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener, and work well with others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and learn new areas and skills quickly as required
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to explain and comprehend technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Ability to effectively interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels
- Ability to execute logical and complex troubleshooting methods
- Ability to define project goals and work independently to complete projects while adhering to the established schedule
Other Desirable Skills
- Experience with educational systems, including QuestionMark, Blackboard, and Astra Schedule
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.