Now Hiring an Azure Architect Mentor
As an Azure Architect Mentor, you will partner with our commercial client as we build a development team for a development center of excellence. You’ll be part of the training and mentoring of developers in a Microsoft environment focused on producing enterprise level cloud based application. Ability to work onsite in Carmel, Indiana is required.
- Complete an extensive Azure training and mentorship program where you will obtain the skills and experience necessary to be a successful Azure Developer
- Collaborate with other smart AIS employees and stakeholder using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging development solutions and implement best practices
- Responsible for monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to enterprise business applications
- Utilize problem-solving and decision making skills to understand client pain points and to self-troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Lead other members of the development team and work with project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Largely work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum with iterative development
- Manage and analyze test planning and execution to include performing and unit testing
- Develop design artifacts for .NET based solutions using object oriented analysis and design techniques and UML notations and tools to participate in overall solution architecture
- Lead with building POC's for clients and working with proposal teams
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 6+ years of experience with .NET technologies (Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, WCF, Web API, LINQ, SOAP and REST) to envision and architect software solutions
- Experience with SOA, REST, ESB and general industry specific design principles and frameworks
- In-depth understanding of event driven architecture, enterprise architecture principles and messaging based patterns
- Strong desire to keep technical skills current as new technologies emerge including willingness to learn cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure
Other Desirable Skills:
- Understanding of systems engineering and administration within a Windows environment
- Previous exposure to technologies including Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and cloud such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365 and AWS
- Acquired Microsoft certifications, especially MCSD or MCPD
- Desire to blog or present internally on technical topics
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.