Seeking a Commercial AE for Enterprise Sales
Our Commercial Account Executive is essential to AIS' growth strategy with a focus on establishing and reviewing target accounts, creating account plans, and performing capture activities in the commercial sector. Partner with Business Development Executives and Practice Directors to support the entire sales lifecycle, in particular, pre-RFP account penetration.
Building Relationships for Wins!
Account Executives work to target and build relationships in new accounts, understand their business challenges, procurement strategies, and identifying leads. AIS has built a sterling reputation among Microsoft channel and account managers, product teams, and leadership over our 25-year partnership. This partnership results in warm introductions into new accounts based on our technical expertise and solution delivery. The ability to build relationships and grow within these accounts will help you succeed and reach your desired career goals at AIS.
Below is a summary of the role and responsibilities:
- Identify and research targets that are new accounts to AIS For each target, create account plans to include competitor profiles, SWOT analysis, call lists and relationship maps, and business partner rosters for outreach
- Establish relationships and schedule meetings with targeted account influencers; identify strategies and implement tactics to renew and extend revenue generation on existing engagements
- Hold regular meetings with targeted account's executives, managers, and partners to identify leads; establish and maintain consultative, value-based, trusted-advisor relationships to cultivate leads and harvest opportunities
- Qualify leads from external sources that are within the targeted accounts
- Partner with AIS' marketing team to define targets and campaigns to reach target accounts; participate in campaign execution and lead qualification
- Attend industry days and events to network and promote AIS as a prime and/or teaming partner; maintain a network of teaming and vendor partners
- Through research and networking, identify Influencers and provide support in determining the budget and solution for the business need
- Document and maintain leads in the pipeline report and attend pipeline meetings
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining exceptional delivery performance
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor's degree with 7 to 9 years of professional experience in inside or outside sales, marketing, or account management experience with enterprise clients
- Experience with targeting accounts, building, and executing account plans
- Strong analysis, reasoning and communication skills
- Experience selling in the IT Services industry
- Ability to demonstrate an “entrepreneurial spirit” with interest to own and grow services consulting organization and establish and maintain relationships built on trust and reliability
- Experience with the line of business and manage contract and service delivery, including estimating, schedule, budget, profitability, issue resolution, and authoring proposals/statements of work
*Commuting and travel required
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reaching their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to leverage transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the most significant technology challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for:
- Smart people with a consultancy mindset
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.