Now Hiring a Customer Engagement Manager. DoD Top Secret clearance required.
AIS is currently seeking a Customer Engagement Manager to support a Federal client. We're seeking a professional who is passionate about providing close support to customers to identify support opportunities and recommending solutions. Ability to commute to Arlington, Virginia is required.
Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Provide input to the service strategy process for the Director of EIS.
- Recommend solutions to customers.
- Provide close support to customers to identify support opportunities.
Profile of Success
- Ability to attend action/admin officer council meetings.
- Ability to perform daily rounds through the ASD/DASD offices and attend weekly CEM meeting with EIS Director.
- Monitor Remedy and Service Desk Queue.
- Monitor CEAD and facilitate communications with offices.
- Maintain list of IT POCs for each office.
- Follow up with users to ensure quality delivery of IT Services.
- Monitor the EIS Service Portfolio for changes.
- Participate in ASD/DASD staff meetings, as requested.
- Perform desk-side training for common applications.
- Process VOIP and SCI phone requests and assist with Conference Room IT Management.
Other Desirable Skills
- Have previously supported senior military and civilian DoD personnel.
- Familiarity with Remedy.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, with an emphasis on the following features:
- Web pages
- Document Libraries
- Custom Lists
- Familiarity with OSD Policy’s SharePoint implementation.
- Familiarity with all existing OSD Policy IT Services.
- Familiarity with EIS’s organizational structure, including service relationships with the OSD CIO.
- Familiarity with the Policy organization.
- Understand all business procedures within Enterprise Information Services (EIS), to include in-processing, out-processing, file transfers, office moves, intranet governance, and service request governance.
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!