Now Hiring DevOps Engineers!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our Commercial client to help design, implement, maintain, and test a variety of technical solutions by utilizing a variety of the latest technologies. You will also be responsible for creating and enhancing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines and various kinds of automation processes (build management, automated deployments, automated testing, configuration management, etc.) Join our innovative team of DevOp professionals and accomplish what others only dream of.
On this project, you’ll assist with core infrastructure and/or applications for both internal/external projects for our clients.
- Gather technical requirements and execute on deliverables
- Scale infrastructure and/or applications in an automated way
- Treat infrastructure as a product and provide ideas on how to continually improve automation services and resiliency of the platform
- Monitor and instrument everything, particularly data applications and databases
- Provide tooling for all of engineering
- Follow and execute Production, QA, Dev, and other environmental change control processes
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties listed above
- Document DevOps processes, procedures and environments to ensure continuity
Profile of Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of IT/DevOps engineering experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in Windows or Linux server administration with RedHat, Centos or similar toolsets
- Strong experience applying DevOps and CI/CD concepts; CI experience in multiple tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Visual Studio Team Services, etc.)
- Previous scripting experience in PowerShell, Python or similar scripting language
- Knowledge of automated testing (Selenium, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Experience with a configuration management tool such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Understanding of Azure including Azure SQL, Azure Networking, Azure Active Directory
- Experience in SQL Server administration & troubleshooting, and web server administration using IIS and/or Apache
- Experience with Microsoft Azure to deploy highly-available, scalable, and secure applications
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Application Insights, New Relic, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile processes (Scrum/Kanban)
Other Desirable Skills
- Experience with SharePoint or Microsoft Business Apps and Automation (CRM, PowerApps) platforms
- Desire to gain or use technical certifications as part of continuous professional growth
- Ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology and changes in the environment
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple priorities while collaborating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Some project management experience
Background Check/Clearance Requirement
Ability to meet AIS and customer security screening/badging requirements are required.
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!