Driven & Persistent Federal Business Development Associate Wanted to Join Our Team!
Bring your “love to close” attitude to a company that rewards self-directed, entrepreneurial-minded sales professionals. We’re looking for someone with knowledge of the public sector who’s hungry to win new business and build relationships within accounts.
We have the technical talent to do big things, and we prove it to our clients every day with the solutions we build. We’re bringing this same winning attitude to support the growth of our federal sales, and we are looking to hire a Federal Business Development Associate to work the influx of demand from new and existing accounts.
As a member of our Business Development team, you’ll partner with our Account Executives and Practice Directors to identify target accounts, create account plans, and execute capture activities.
- Support the entire sales lifecycle with a focus on pre-RFP account penetration
- Through research, develop SWOT analysis, call lists, relationship maps, and business partner rosters for outreach to establish relationships and schedule meetings with influencers
- Hold regular meetings with targeted account’s executives, managers, and partners to identify leads and collaborate to determine the budget and solution for the business need
- Partner with the AIS Marketing team to define marketing campaigns to hit targeted accounts; participate in campaign execution
- Qualify leads from external sources that are within the targeted accounts
- Document and maintain leads in the pipeline report and attend pipeline meetings
- Attend federal industry days and public sector industry events to network and promote AIS as a prime and/or teaming partner
As a Federal Business Development Associate, You Have:
- 4+ years of professional experience in marketing and/or selling professional services
- Experience targeting accounts, building and executing account plans
- Ability to navigate and network within an account, quickly establish rapport with stakeholders, and effectively build relationships
- Strong analysis, reasoning, and communication skills
- Experience within the Public Sector
- Attendance at all pipeline reviews, sales team meetings, and bid/no bid meetings
- Participation at AIS departmental town halls
- Attendance at appropriate networking events
*Commuting and travel required
Background Check Requirement: Must pass security screening/badging requirements for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate customer screening, badging and/or background check conditions may result in revocation of an offer or employment action up to and including termination.
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the most significant technology challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a consultancy mindset
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
- If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!