Now Hiring a Federal Civilian Account Executive
As a Federal Civilian Account Executive, you will serve as an essential member of AIS's growth strategy with a focus on establishing and building relationships with account stakeholders, creating account plans, and performing account growth activities within the Federal Civilian sector to include the Department of Energy, Department of Interior, Department of Justice, Department of State or General Services Administration. Partner with Engagement Managers and Practice Directors to grow revenue within large enterprise accounts.
AIS has built a sterling reputation in the community for our technical excellence and ability to deliver in large complex enterprise environments. Our team is widely recognized among Microsoft channel and account managers, product teams, and leadership over our 25-year partnership. The ability to establish and build relationships in new accounts, understand their business challenges, and identify opportunities to solve those business challenges by aligning needs to AIS’s service offerings will help you succeed and reach your desired career goals at AIS.
- Identify and build relationships with new stakeholders and business units within your accounts; establish and maintain consultative, value-based, trusted-advisor relationships to harvest opportunities
- Create account plans to include competitor profiles, SWOT analysis, call lists and relationship maps, and business partner rosters for outreach
- Establish relationships and schedule meetings with targeted account influencers; identify strategies and implement tactics to renew and extend revenue generation on existing engagements
- Partner with AIS' marketing team to campaign within your accounts around relevant service offerings; participate in campaign execution and account nurture
- Through research and networking, identify influencers and provide support in determining the budget and solution for the business need
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining exceptional delivery performance, reviewing and approving contracts, maintaining situational awareness of day-to-day activities, and serving as the escalation point for resolution of issues
- Responsible for working with the Senior Leadership Team, Talent Management, and Human Resources teams to support staff development including compensation adjustments, focal reviews, training, and performance improvement activities
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's degree with 7 to 9 years of professional experience in inside or outside sales, marketing, or account management experience within the Federal Civilian sector to include the Department of Energy, Department of Interior, Department of Justice, Department of State or General Services Administration.
- Experience with building and executing account plans
- Strong analysis, reasoning and communication skills
- Experience selling professional and consultative services, particularly in the IT space
- Ability to demonstrate an “entrepreneurial spirit” with interest to own and grow services consulting organization and establish and maintain relationships built on trust and reliability
- Experience working with line of business stakeholders and managing contracts and service delivery, including estimating, scheduling, budgeting, profitability, issue resolution, and authoring proposals or statements of work
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.