Now Hiring Front End Developers
As a Front-End Developer, you will provide front-end development solutions for our Commercial clients to solve their business problems and technical challenges. Join our team of Developer professionals and accomplish what others only dream of.
On this project, you’ll collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Work in a team using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems and build solutions
- Interact directly with our clients to understand their needs and meet, or exceed their expectations and meet delivery deadlines
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of multiple projects – from conception to delivery, through multiple iterations
- Apply advanced knowledge in the areas of engineering, computer science, and information technology for the technical design, development, and implementation of complex programming projects.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
Profile of Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap, and API/data-driven web application development, especially RESTful API and JSON
- Experience with Linux and Windows server environments
- Architect and deploy Windows or Linux servers in container technology (primarily Docker)
- Experience with SOAP/web services/messaging design and programming
- Architect and deploy supporting PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB databases
Other Desirable Skills
- Be able to deliver high-quality code, with test-driven and behavior-driven development practices
- Possess a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Be able to create reliable, scalable products that require exceptional technical expertise
Background Check/Clearance Requirement
Ability to meet AIS and customer security screening/badging requirements are required.
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!