Now Hiring a Front-End SharePoint Developer. Ability to hold an interim Secret clearance is required.
As a Front-End SharePoint Developer, you will use cutting edge technologies to provide SharePoint Development support to our Federal client and deliver award-winning IT capabilities. An Interim DoD clearance is required along with the ability to commute to the client site in Crystal City, Virginia. Join our team of SharePoint Developer professionals and accomplish what others only dream of.
- Facilitate best practices and solutions from SharePoint “out of the box” functionality.
- Serve as the primary client contact for SharePoint implementations.
- Effectively serve as the onsite technical and functional liaison for SharePoint portal solutions.
- Partner with various project managers, technical leaders and clients to define projects.
- Help facilitate SharePoint adoption by end users and become a subject matter expert for SharePoint usability and improvements to the current application.
- Contribute in improving our processes and policies within the SharePoint program.
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of experience in web technology to design and implement web-based portal solutions.
- Extensive client-facing consulting experience and ability to identify and prioritize issues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
- Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration through the web UI.
- Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools (forums/issue lists, document/form libraries, etc.) and the ability to seamlessly integrate with other Microsoft tools.
- SharePoint specific required skills (through the web UI): customizing web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; Office/InfoPath integration; and reporting functions.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 platforms.
Other Desirable Skills
- Experience with Photoshop (or equivalent) and knowledge of various graphical formats.
- Design and development of InfoPath forms, including code scripting or managed code development for application solutions.
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
- If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!