Now Hiring an Infrastructure Consultant
Interim DoD Secret Clearance is Required
As an Infrastructure Consultant, you will work closely with our Federal client to help design, implement, maintain, and test a variety of technical solutions by utilizing a variety of the latest technologies. You will also be responsible for creating and enhancing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines and various kinds of automation processes. Must be able to commute to Austin, Texas.
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations
- Use knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, LAN/WAN, IP addresses, and administration to complete a variety of projects
- Utilize consulting and documentation skills to successfully complete project-based work
- Use knowledge of servers, PC's, and networks to ensure the environment works correctly within a systems architecture
- Assist with documentation to ensure they can be continued into the future
- Utilize technical writing skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders
Profile of Success:
- Utilize BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with 1-3 years of experience in systems engineering
- Use in-depth experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions
- Desire to gain or use extra-curricular certifications as part of ongoing professional growth
- Desire to learn Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud configuration, patterns and practices
- Maintain a DoD security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience leading enterprise deployments
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or comparable technologies
- Experience with automated configuration and provisioning using tools such has Puppet, Ansible, Chef or SaltStack
- Understanding of the ITIL and MOF operational processes
- Acquired Microsoft certifications, especially MCSE
- Some project management experience.
- Technical Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V of VMware vSphere
- Technical Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft System Center components such as Virtual Machine Manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager and Service Reporting
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.