AIS 2019-06-17 Washington DC
Now Hiring an IT Project Coordinator. DoD Interim Secret clearance is required.
AIS is currently seeking an IT Project Coordinator to support the Federal Practice! We're seeking a professional who is passionate about providing project support as a full-time consultant. An Interim DoD Secret Clearance is required along with the ability to commute to Alexandria, Virginia.
Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Manage projects and project tasks assigned by Project Managers and regularly report progress and status on assigned responsibilities.
- Deliver written briefs/notes for all attended meetings and project sessions; providing updates, and recommendation.
- Maintain Project Document Libraries in SharePoint.
- Develop project plans, solicit input from internal and external teams on project scope & planning.
- Attend daily Team Scrum sessions (Phone & in Person).
- Participate in analyzing and resolving problems associated with technical issues, project resource issues, and project integration issues.
- Assist in identifying resource needs for the project (roles, expectations, and goals with identified team members from the functional areas).
- Understand and communicate the inter-dependencies of various systems/products to client and team.
- Proactively assist in continuous process improvement and problem resolution.
- Work with Project Managers and team to strategically develop the program for the future (technology, strategy, processes).
- Perform as alternate emergency fire & evacuation coordinator for office suite.
Profile of Success
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of IT support experience.
- Self-directed, motivated and positive attitude and solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple unrelated tasks independently, with minimum supervision, while still meeting deadlines.
- General background in Department of Defense (DoD), understands terminology and Acronyms.
- Strong attention to detail, analysis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Easily cognizant of business interactions between project level details and program strategy to be a proactive contributor to both.
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard project management methodologies, as well as business transformation and project best practices.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Other Desirable Skills
- IT Technical Background with experience in Tier I & II support
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Prior Military Service
- PMP, Certified Scrum Master, Lean IT, ITIL, CASM
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- CompTIA Security+ CE
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!