AIS is seeking a K2 Blackpearl Analyst to support various K2 implementation efforts! We're seeking a technical professional who is passionate about K2 development, has the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance and can work 100% on-site in downtown DC.
AIS (http://www.appliedis.com) is a highly regarded technical services firm specializing in custom application development and managed services. We invest in technology as early adopters so we can leverage new innovations to deliver transformative solutions for our customers while engaging with them to solve their problems. We are market leaders in our areas of focus with “Application Development”, “Cloud Services”, “CRM & Automation”, “Data & Analytics”, “DevOps”, “Emerging Technologies”, “Managed Services”, “Productivity & Collaboration” and “User Experience”. But what really sets us apart? Simply put – our people.
Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Facilitate best practices and solutions from K2 functionality and serve as the primary client contact for K2 implementations.
- Effectively serve as the onsite technical and functional liaison for K2 solutions.
- Partner with various project managers, technical leaders and clients to define projects and have the ability to organize tasks and estimate delivery times.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for K2 usability and improvements to the current application and assist facilitate K2 adoption by end users.
- Contribute in improving our processes and policies within the K2 program.
- Upgrade workflows to current versions of K2 Blackpearl.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance and be able to provide full-time presence at the customer site in downtown DC.
Profile of Success:
- Utilize Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience in web technology to design and implement web-based portal solutions.
- Exposure to K2 Blackpearl or K2/Blackpearl primarily with some exposure to SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools (forums/issue lists, document/form libraries, etc.) and the ability to seamlessly integrate with other Microsoft tools.
- SharePoint specific required skills (through the web UI): customizing web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; Office/InfoPath integration; and reporting functions.
- Experience with SharePoint branding to include creating and editing graphics, master pages, HTML and CSS.
Client Site Locations: DC Metro Area (Downtown DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia)
*Consultants’ assigned client sites are subject to change due to the consultative nature of our work. If you can be flexible with your commute tolerance, you will be afforded many opportunities. Flexibility is key, and something we value in our people.
Clearance and Background Check Requirement: Ability to meet AIS, customer and/or government security screening/badging requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance, customer screening, badging and/or background check requirements may result in revocation of an offer or employment action up to and including termination. The successful candidate must be eligible for and maintain a U.S. Government Secret/Top Secret Clearance.
As a services company, our people are what makes us who we are. We are technologists/consultants/problem solvers/builders – all of it wrapped up in one. Customers, partners, former and current employees alike, highlight the caliber of those working at AIS. We hire smart people, but lots of companies say that. Beyond being smart, we attract individuals that are inquisitive and self-motivated to learn new technologies and figure things out. We like to say the best way to learn about something is by building stuff.
Our culture is one of continuous self-improvement and this comes by way of knowledgeable colleagues, a focus on innovation and the right level of resources to learn and share. This extends to our clients, partners and local technical communities. We actively engage with these groups to contribute, foster advancement and build on our expertise. We determine, as a company, our future investments in technology so we can build and try new things.
Interested in applying?
If this sounds like an interesting environment, then we invite you to apply. At AIS, the Recruiting team is dedicated to optimizing your candidate experience. This is a great place to work for folks that are self-directed. We are entrepreneurial and are looking for consultants with the drive and perseverance to make something out of an opportunity.
What can AIS offer you?
Medical, vision, and dental health insurance; paid overtime; training; certification bonuses; state of the art development tools; 401k match; ESOP; tuition reimbursement; company events and a really fun holiday party are all a part of why you should come work here. One last thing, we have really great technical minds to learn from, and let’s face it, there’s always something new to learn.
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.