AIS is currently seeking a K2 SharePoint Analyst with K2 blackpearl exposure to support various SharePoint implementation efforts! We're seeking a technical professional who is passionate about out of the box SharePoint development, has the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance and can work 100% on-site in downtown DC.
AIS (http://www.appliedis.com) is a highly regarded technical services firm specializing in custom application development and managed services. We invest in technology as early adopters so we can leverage new innovations to deliver transformative solutions for our customers while engaging with them to solve their problems. We are market leaders and have achieved significant deployments in our areas of focus with “Cloud Services”, “Agile Business Automation”, “Enterprise IT Services” and “DevOps”. What really sets us apart? Simply put – our people!
Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Provide Tier 3 support for BPMS developers and end users.
- Develop and implement K2 processes to support SharePoint collaboration solutions or custom applications.
- Assist development teams in utilizing the BPMS to support process automation initiatives as needed.
- Maintain all internal BPMS production, test, and integrated development environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to root cause and complete and/or coordinate fixes.
- Ability to evaluate, recommend, and implement incremental improvements to the BPMS platform and associated administration processes in collaboration with the COR.
- Communicate with technical staff (DBA, Systems Engineers, and Developers) to troubleshoot issues, facilitate problem resolution and to support upgrades and system enhancements.
- Maintain BPMS platform and process documentation.
- Provide periodic metrics as identified by the contractor and agreed to by the COR
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of IT experience.
- Demonstrate experience with technical design and best practices with K2 blackpearl 4.6.11 or higher and its integration with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Demonstrate experience with installing and configuring K2 blackpearl 4.6.6 or higher successfully in a secure environment
- Demonstrate experience in K2 blackpearl administration, system monitoring, log analysis, performance analysis, and tuning
- Demonstrate experience with implementing K2 processes that utilize SharePoint, InfoPath, and K2 APIs and service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Client Site Locations: DC Metro Area (Downtown DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia)
*Consultants' assigned client sites are subject to change due to the consultative nature of our work. If you can be flexible with our commute tolerance, you will be afforded many opportunities. Flexibility is key and something we highly value in our people.
As a services company, our people are what makes us who we are. We are technologists/consultants/problem-solvers/builders – all wrapped up in one. Customers, partners, former and current employees alike, highlight the caliber of those working at AIS. We hire smart people, but lots of companies claim that. Beyond being smart, we attract individuals that are inquisitive and self-motivated to learn new technologies and figure things out. We like to say the best way to learn about something is by building stuff.
Our culture is one of continuous self-improvement and this comes by way of knowledgeable colleagues, a focus on innovation and the right level of resources to learn and share. This extends to our clients, partners and the local technical communities. We actively engage with these groups to contribute, foster advancement and build upon our expertise. We determine, as a company, our future investments in technology so we can continue to build and try new things.
Interested in applying?
If this sounds like an interesting environment, then we invite you to apply. At AIS, the Recruiting team is dedicated to optimizing your candidate experience. This is a great place to work for folks that are self-directed. We are entrepreneurial and are looking for consultants with the drive and perseverance to make something out of an opportunity.
What can AIS offer you?
Medical, vision and dental for the employee; paid overtime; training; certification bonuses; state of the art development tools; 401k match; ESOP; tuition reimbursement; company events and a really fun holiday party are all a part of why you should come work here. One last thing, we have really great technical minds to learn from and let's face it, there is always something new to learn!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.