Now Hiring for a Lead Cloud Systems Engineer & DevOps Consultant
Use emerging cloud technologies to power the mission of Federal agencies, doing things that no one else has ever accomplished in this career changing role. On our team of talented and committed software engineers, designers, project managers and software specialists, you’ll have the opportunity to lead an exciting cloud migration project.
- Use your systems engineering, data center, and DevOps expertise to assist your team in moving on premises infrastructure solutions to the cloud
- Implement cloud infrastructure solutions in public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid environments using SaaS, PaaS, DaaS, and IaaS
- Serve as the Team Lead on a Federal initiative providing leadership, inspiring your coworkers, and staying up to date with the latest changes in Azure and other cloud technologies
Profile of Success
- Experience with networking and system technologies, Windows, Desired State Configuration, SQL Server, SharePoint Server, Application Support, and PowerShell scripting and virtualization
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills with a consultant mindset
- Possesses a Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a CompTIA Security+ certification
- Flexibility to commute to client sites in DC, Maryland or Virginia
Other Desirable Skills
- Previous cloud infrastructure experience, preferably with Azure or AWS
- Experience using Visual Studio and Git repositories
- Microsoft certifications, especially MCSE
- Previous experience with Agile approaches such as Scrum
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees have the opportunity to spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reaching their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success however they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to becoming a 100% employee owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to leverage transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
1. After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
2. Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
3. Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!