AIS is currently seeking Secret Cleared .NET/SharePoint Developers to support our various Federal clients! We're seeking technical professionals who are passionate about software engineering and development, possess an active DOD Secret Clearance and can commute to sites throughout the DC metro area including Alexandria and Reston .
AIS (http://www.appliedis.com) is a highly regarded technical services firm specializing in custom application development and managed services. We invest in technology as early adopters so we can leverage new innovations to deliver transformative solutions for our customers while engaging with them to solve their problems. We are market leaders in our areas of focus with“Application Development”, “Cloud Services”, “CRM & Automation”, “Data & Analytics”, “DevOps”, “Emerging Technologies”, “Managed Services”, “Productivity & Collaboration” and“User Experience” . But what really sets us apart? Simply put – our people.
AIS is a go-to partner when it comes to developing SharePoint solutions. We have been working with SharePoint since 1999 when it was known as the Digital Dashboard Starter Kit! Since then, we have progressed in our expertise and focus on building enterprise case management systems with SharePoint as the development framework.
No SharePoint Experience? No Problem! We are interested in folks with a solid .NET development foundation to achieve a base level of understanding of custom SharePoint development quickly!
Help With Delivering Successful Projects!
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and technical agility.
- Utilize problem-solving and decision making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Draw on at least three years of .NET development experience (C# and ASP.NET) to create custom applications for our clients.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Largely work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum with iterative development
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work.
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 3 years of experience with .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, XML, WCF, etc.) to develop software solutions.
- Have an ability to thrive with considerations towards volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn and expand SharePoint development experience.
- Must maintain a minimum of a DoD Secret security clearance in order to gain access to client sites and networks.
- Ability to commute around the entire DC metro area to work onsite with clients as needed including our corporate HQ in Reston and the client site in Alexandria.
- Development exposure utilizing cloud technologies such as Azure and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Acquired certifications of MCSD, MCPD, MCAD or MCP.
- Desire to blog or present and speak publicly or internally on technical topics.
Client Site Locations: DC Metro Area (Downtown DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia)
*Consultants' assigned client sites are subject to change due to the consultative nature of our work. If you can be flexible with our commute tolerance, you will be afforded many opportunities. Flexibility is key and something we highly value in our people.
As a services company, our people are what makes us who we are. We are technologists/consultants/problem-solvers/builders – all wrapped up in one. Customers, partners, former and current employees alike, highlight the caliber of those working at AIS. We hire smart people, but lots of companies claim that. Beyond being smart, we attract individuals that are inquisitive and self-motivated to learn new technologies and figure things out. We like to say the best way to learn about something is by building stuff.
Our culture is one of continuous self-improvement and this comes by way of knowledgeable colleagues, a focus on innovation and the right level of resources to learn and share. This extends to our clients, partners and the local technical communities. We actively engage with these groups to contribute, foster advancement and build upon our expertise. We determine, as a company, our future investments in technology so we can continue to build and try new things.
Interested in applying?
If this sounds like an interesting environment, then we invite you to apply. At AIS, the Recruiting team is dedicated to optimizing your candidate experience. This is a great place to work for folks that are self-directed. We are entrepreneurial and are looking for consultants with the drive and perseverance to make something out of an opportunity.
What can AIS offer you?
Medical, vision and dental for the employee; paid overtime; training; certification bonuses; state of the art development tools; 401k match; ESOP; tuition reimbursement; company events and a really fun holiday party are all a part of why you should come work here. One last thing, we have really great technical minds to learn from, and let's face it, there is always something new to learn!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are base solely on qualifications, merit and business need.