AIS 2019-09-16 Reston VA
Now Hiring an Office Coordinator
As an Office Coordinator, you will be delivering high-caliber customer service, an ambassador for brand principles, culture and values, someone who embraces an ethos of outstanding service and keeps it at the heart of everything they do. We are looking for an individual who is always willing to go the extra mile, with a positive 'can do' attitude, and you will be a well-organized individual with a keen eye for detail. Successful applicants will have a confident and sociable personality to develop strong rapport with colleagues and guests. Must be able to commute to Reston, Virginia
Profile of Success:
- Be responsible for opening and closing the corporate office each day.
- Enforce a level of uncompromising cleanliness, both by cleaning and organizing work yourself, but also informing the building cleaning/maintenance team of items that need attention and/or repair.
- Maintain and restock reception area, supply rooms, conference rooms, employee lounge and kitchens.
- Provide considerable assistance with travel arrangements, catering requests, event setup, ordering gifts and swag, making copies, filing, etc.
- Respond to employee requests, including those from our satellite offices (in MD, TX, OH, NC, etc.)
- Ensure building tickets and maintenance projects are being resolved in a timely manner
- Conduct quality control walkthroughs to address immediate issues, pre-empt potential future issues and identify areas for improvement when required
- Address day-to-day floor issues including coordinating and managing building access as necessary
- Oversee all front desk responsibilities, as assigned, including phone coverage, receipt of packages and mail, greeting customers, etc.
- Support & implement the Office calendar of events including managing vendor set up for events and execution of event support.
- Ensure a gracious arrival experience for all colleagues, and guests in a friendly and professional manner always.
- Capture guests & colleague’s individual preferences for future visits, think creatively of ways to accommodate any special requests, and make sure ideas are documented for use for future visits.
- Utilize technology to assist in room bookings, reserving amenities and anticipating the needs of guests, supporting a smooth arrival, departure and experience throughout the day
- Proactively communicate with the teams and assist other service groups to ensure a ‘one team’ ethos.
- Coordinate the ordering and delivery of food, service items, and décor for all in office events.
- High School Diploma, at a minimum
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience (preferably from a corporate services or hospitality/catering environment)
- Computer literate – confident in Microsoft applications
- Have own transportation to run occasional errands and located within 10 miles of our Reston office, a plus
- Must have the ability to work 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.