Now Hiring a Part-time Office Coordinator
As an Office Coordinator, the focus will be three primary areas in support of the Dayton, Ohio office:
- General Front Desk operations
- Suite operations
- Events planning and oversight
We are looking for an individual who is always willing to go the extra mile, work smart with focus, well-organized with a keen eye for detail, and doesn’t mind occasionally getting dusty. Successful applicants will have a confident and sociable personality to develop strong rapport with colleagues and guests. Someone who can work all day on Tuesdays and must be able to work 25 hour per week from 9 AM – 2 PM or 10 AM -3 PM. The ideal candidate will understand and demonstrate the importance of communicating with the team, reporting status, and asking for assistance, when needed
General Front Desk operations
- Oversee all front desk responsibilities, as assigned, including greeting employees and clients and ensuring proper sign-in and badging
- Validate parking
- Answer the main phone line
- Accept receipt of packages and mail
- Utilize technology to assist in conference room reservations
- Process On the Spot Awards, order flowers and other care packages or gifts
- Order swag, as needed
- Provide considerable assistance with travel arrangements
- Make copies
- File electronic documents
- Respond to employee requests, including those from our satellite offices (in MD, TX, OH, NC, etc.)
- Responsible for opening the corporate office, including setting out snacks, and ensuring supplies have been stocked and conference rooms are ready for use
- Responsible for closing the corporate office each day, including putting away all food, straightening the kitchen, wiping down whiteboards, straightening conference room chairs, restocking/preparing for the next morning, etc.
- Ensure a level of uncompromising cleanliness (cleaning and organizing), all kitchens, lounges, conference rooms, storage areas, etc.
- Inform the building cleaning/maintenance team of items that need attention and ensuring the timely resolution of the issue
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and food/snacks/drinks, and order and replenish as appropriate
- Put away all deliveries in a timely manner
- Conduct multiple, daily quality control walk through to address immediate issues, potential future issues and identify areas for improvement when required
- Ensure new employee desk space is clean and ready prior to their first day
Events, planning, and oversight
- Maintain events calendar (corporate, new hires, employee appreciation, training, conferences, etc.)
- Coordinate the ordering and delivery of food, service items, and décor for all in-office events.
- Set-up, execution, and clean up of all in-office events. At times, there are multiple events at the same time.
- Capture guest’s & colleague’s individual preferences for future visits, think creatively of ways to accommodate any special requests, and make sure ideas are documented for use for future visits.
- Take casual event photos
- Research and select alternate venues, when necessary
- Occasionally support off-site events
Profile of Success:
- High School Diploma, at a minimum and two years of customer service experience (preferably from a corporate services or hospitality/catering environment)
- Experience with maintaining inventories
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft applications
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes, push heavy carts, load and unload equipment/supply shipments
- Have own transportation to run occasional errands
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.