Now Hiring a Senior Infrastructure Engineer
DoD Interim Secret Clearance is Required
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will provide Infrastructure support and power the mission of the DoD and deliver war-winning IT capabilities. Must be able to hold an Interim Secret Clearance and commute to Crystal City, Virginia. Join our team of Infrastructure professionals and help us accomplish great things for our country.
- Knowledge and experience of system engineering to create a strong core infrastructure for application development.
- System administration experience to assist with the core on premise SharePoint and Dynamics infrastructure for both internal projects and external projects for our clients.
- Provide support including maintenance, updating, modification, troubleshooting, and assessment of the various environments.
- Provide support in the evaluation, testing, installation and configuration of standard applications.
- Lead or execute the implementation of upgrades, patches or enhancements.
- Your collaboration skills with members of the development team and project managers to deliver SharePoint solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, LAN/WAN, IP addresses, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and SQL server administration to complete a variety of projects.
- PowerShell scripting to provide support with administration, implementation, and monitoring.
- Consulting and documentation skills to successfully complete project-based work.
- Knowledge of servers, PC's, and networks to ensure the environment works correctly.
- Office 365 administration and support as needed.
- Assistance with documentation to ensure they can be continued in future initiatives.
- Ability to mentor junior engineering team members.
- Provide technical presentations to senior management.
- Maintain a DoD Secret security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks.
- Be open to commuting in and around the DC Metro area to be present at client sites for work.
Profile of Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field and experience in systems engineering to design platforms to support developers.
- Use in-depth experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions.
- Server management experience.
- Ability to obtain Secret level security clearance and the DoD 8570 (Sec +) certification.
- Ability to learn SharePoint an CRM.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016, InfoPath, Windows Workflow or comparable technologies.
- Acquired Microsoft certifications, especially MCSE.
- Ability to support a Dynamics Office 365 environment.
- Experience with AvePoint Tool Suite, DocAve knowledge is a plus.
- Some project management experience.
- Splunk experience a plus.
- Experience with disaster recovery efforts for IT.
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.