AIS is seeking Cleared SharePoint Analysts/Developers to support our various SharePoint implementation efforts for our Federal clients, working alongside our software engineering team! We're seeking technical professionals who are passionate about out of the box SharePoint development, possesses an active DOD Security clearance and can commute to various client sites throughout the DC metro area including Arlington, Virginia.
AIS (http://www.appliedis.com) is a highly regarded technical services firm specializing in custom application development and managed services. We invest in technology as early adopters so we can leverage new innovations to deliver transformative solutions for our customers while engaging with them to solve their problems. We are market leaders in our areas of focus with “Application Development”, “Cloud Services”, “CRM & Automation”, “Data & Analytics”, “DevOps”, “Emerging Technologies”, “Managed Services”, “Productivity & Collaboration” and “User Experience”. But what really sets us apart? Simply put – our people.
Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Facilitate best practices and solutions from SharePoint “out of the box” functionality
- Serve as the primary client contact for SharePoint implementations
- Maintain a minimum of DoD security clearance in order to access DoD locations and networks
- Provide full-time presence at the customer site in DC, Alexandria and the Pentagon
- Effectively serve as the onsite technical and functional liaison for SharePoint portal solutions
- Partner with various project managers, technical leaders and clients to define projects
- Organize tasks and estimate delivery times
- Help facilitate SharePoint adoption by end users
- Become a subject matter expert for SharePoint usability and improvements to the current application
- Contribute in improving our processes and policies within the SharePoint program
Profile of Success:
- Utilize Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in web technology to design and implement web-
- based portal solutions
- Extensive client-facing consulting experience
Strongly Desired Skills:
- Employ 3 to 5 years of experience in requirements analysis and development, change management and solution implementation to be an effective liaison for the work of this team
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Passion and energy to get the job done
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Active Directory environments
Desired SharePoint Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
- Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration through the web UI
- Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools (forums/issue lists, document/form libraries, etc.) and the ability to seamlessly integrate with other Microsoft tools
- SharePoint specific required skills (through the web UI): customizing web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; Office/InfoPath integration; and reporting functions
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 platforms
- Experience with SharePoint branding to include creating and editing graphics, master pages, HTML and CSS
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience with Photoshop (or equivalent) and knowledge of various graphical formats
- Design and development of InfoPath forms, including code scripting or managed code development for application solutions.
- Experience with Dreamweaver
Client Site Locations: DC Metro Area (Downtown DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia)
*Consultants’ assigned client sites are subject to change due to the consultative nature of our work. If you can be flexible with your commute tolerance, you will be afforded many opportunities. Flexibility is key, and something we value in our people.
Clearance and Background Check Requirement: Ability to meet AIS, customer and/or government security screening/badging requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance, customer screening, badging and/or background check requirements may result in revocation of an offer or employment action up to and including termination. The successful candidate must be eligible for and maintain a U.S. Government Secret/Top Secret Clearance.
As a services company, our people are what makes us who we are. We are technologists/consultants/problem solvers/builders – all of it wrapped up in one. Customers, partners, former and current employees alike, highlight the caliber of those working at AIS. We hire smart people, but lots of companies say that. Beyond being smart, we attract individuals that are inquisitive and self-motivated to learn new technologies and figure things out. We like to say the best way to learn about something is by building stuff.
Our culture is one of continuous self-improvement and this comes by way of knowledgeable colleagues, a focus on innovation and the right level of resources to learn and share. This extends to our clients, partners and local technical communities. We actively engage with these groups to contribute, foster advancement and build on our expertise. We determine, as a company, our future investments in technology so we can build and try new things.
Interested in applying?
If this sounds like an interesting environment, then we invite you to apply. At AIS, the Recruiting team is dedicated to optimizing your candidate experience. This is a great place to work for folks that are self-directed. We are entrepreneurial and are looking for consultants with the drive and perseverance to make something out of an opportunity.
What can AIS offer you?
Medical, vision, and dental health insurance; paid overtime; training; certification bonuses; state of the art development tools; 401k match; ESOP; tuition reimbursement; company events and a really fun holiday party are all a part of why you should come work here. One last thing, we have really great technical minds to learn from, and let’s face it, there’s always something new to learn.
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.