Now Hiring a SharePoint Developer
As a SharePoint Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud technologies to power the client’s mission with war-winning cyber and IT capabilities. Join our team of Data and Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of. Must be flexible to commute to Washington DC 2 days/week.
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility
- Utilize problem-solving and decision making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work
- Work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum
- Design, write, test, troubleshoot, and document application code
- Provide mentorship to junior Developers
- Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends
Profile of Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred with over five years of experience with .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery) to develop software solutions
- Exposure with cloud technologies (Azure, O365, AWS), SharePoint (2013+), .NET Core, and Dynamics
- Database development experience to develop software solutions
- Strong desire to learn
- Previous agile/Scrum experience
- Front end web development background with Angular and/or React
- Microsoft or developer related certifications
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.