Now Hiring Software Testers. Ability to Hold a Secret Clearance Preferred.
Now Hiring for Software Tester:
As a Software Tester, you will be part of a team using cutting edge cloud and data technologies to power the mission of the DoD and deliver war-winning cyber and IT capabilities. Join our team of Data and Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of.
In this tip of the spear work, you’ll be part of a team using Azure Cognitive Services, Azure PaaS, data science, data analytics, and data warehousing to pioneer Azure cloud and data services within the DoD, bringing Azure Data Factory to IL4 & IL5. This rewarding work benefits our DoD customer, which ultimately benefits our nation.
- Attend daily Scrum meetings to understand the project due dates, deliverables and deadlines
- Develop new and update existing test cases to include test acceptance criteria
- Peer review of test cases – provide feedback and updates as needed
- Execute test cases assigned within a sprint cycle
- Document test findings (Bugs, CRs, etc.)
- Perform cross-browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari)
- Provide automation testing, mobile testing, load testing, and regression testing in support of the system
- Perform ad hoc testing of the system
- Conduct smoke testing of the system after each build
- Work with developers to have bugs/issues addressed and resolved
- Understand the functionality of the system and the requirements within the user stories
- Assist in preparing test deliverables
- Help as needed in other functional areas of the project including training and analysis
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's Degree and previous software testing/training experience
- Use knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, Project, and Configuration Management to lead successful test executions
Other Desirable Skills
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2013
- Previous training and/or analysis experience preferred
- Desire to cross train in various software application functions including training and analysis
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!