AIS is currently seeking a Talent Coordinator to support our Corporate office in Reston, Virginia! The Talent Coordinator will be responsible for supporting recruitment and talent management functions and requires an individual with solid communication skills, detailed oriented and extremely organized as you will be supporting a team of five Recruiters.
AIS (http://www.appliedis.com) is a highly regarded technical services firm specializing in custom application development and managed services. We invest in technology as early adopters, so we can leverage new innovations to deliver transformative solutions for our customers while engaging with them to solve their problems. We are market leaders in our areas of focus with “Application Development”, “Cloud Services”, “CRM & Automation”, “Data & Analytics”, “DevOps”, “Emerging Technologies”, “Managed Services”, “Productivity & Collaboration” and “User Experience”. But what really sets us apart? Simply put – our people.
The Talent Coordinator will:
- Support the Talent team throughout the recruiting process as needed, especially with scheduling and administrative support.
- Communicate with candidates, Account Executives and Project Managers as instructed.
- Interface with internal client leadership and hiring managers to ensure smooth efficiencies through the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Assist the Talent team with updating and maintaining our Application Tracking System (Taleo) and internal Talent Management system to include communication with candidates and running ad hoc reports.
- Review resumes and qualify candidates in support of the Talent team members during peak hiring.
- Manage and/or maintain relationships with external agency vendors.
- Market and manage our open requisitions utilizing all the tools provided in our Recruiter toolbox.
- Assist the Talent team with employee branded resumes to include editing and updating.
- Support Talent team with New Hire processes and leading to the onboarding process.
- Take on occasional special projects that advance the mission of the Talent team.
- Assist with recruiting events as needed.
- Learn about sourcing and high-end technical recruiting from an experienced and professional team.
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to immediately build rapport.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Poise, professionalism and ability for discretion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to contribute to team goals and helping those around you solve problems.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging projects.
Background Check Requirement: Ability to meet AIS, customer security screening/badging requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate customer screening, badging and/or background check requirements may result in revocation of an offer or employment action up to and including termination.
As a services company, our people are what makes us who we are. We are technologists/consultants/problem solvers/builders – all of it wrapped up in one. Customers, partners, former and current employees alike, highlight the caliber of those working at AIS. We hire smart people, but lots of companies say that. Beyond being smart, we attract individuals that are inquisitive and self-motivated to learn new technologies and figure things out. We like to say the best way to learn about something is by building stuff.
Our culture is one of continuous self-improvement and this comes by way of knowledgeable colleagues, a focus on innovation and the right level of resources to learn and share. This extends to our clients, partners and local technical communities. We actively engage with these groups to contribute, foster advancement and build on our expertise. We determine, as a company, our future investments in technology so we can build and try new things.
Interested in applying?
If this sounds like an interesting environment, then we invite you to apply. At AIS, the Recruiting team is dedicated to optimizing your candidate experience. This is a great place to work for folks that are self-directed. We are entrepreneurial and are looking for consultants with the drive and perseverance to make something out of an opportunity.
What can AIS offer you?
Medical, vision, and dental for the employee; paid overtime; training; certification bonuses; state of the art development tools; 401k match; ESOP; tuition reimbursement; company events and a really fun holiday party are all a part of why you should come work here. One last thing, we have really great technical minds to learn from, and let’s face it, there’s always something new to learn.
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.