Now Hiring Technical Project Managers. Ability to Hold a Secret Clearance Preferred.
Now Hiring for a Technical Project Manager:
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be part of a team using cutting edge cloud and data technologies to power the mission of the DoD and deliver war-winning cyber and IT capabilities. Join our team of Data and Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of.
In this tip of the spear work, you’ll be part of a team using Azure Cognitive Services, Azure PaaS, data science, data analytics, and data warehousing to pioneer Azure cloud and data services within the DoD, bringing Azure Data Factory to IL4 & IL5. This rewarding work benefits our DoD customer, which ultimately benefits our nation.
- Use analysis and problem-solving skills to lead and negotiate cost proposals and project-level statements of work (SOW) to complete software development life cycle (SDLC) projects
- Follow the project management process of project initiation, planning, execution, and closure to complete all projects
- Mentor and manage 10+ employees
- Use problem-solving skills to identify client pain points that represent opportunities for growth
- Manage several different projects simultaneously and deliver on time solutions to clients.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, supporting Marketing and Sales in new business capture
- Interact and collaborate with employees across the organization
- Use knowledge of Agile process methodologies to perform requirements gathering and documentation
Profile of Success
- Use Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, 5+ years of software development experience with in-depth knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Azure is a plus), and 3 years of project management experience to manage projects delivering software applications
- Use experience in running a custom application development engagement on the Microsoft technology platform, knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, and Project to create innovative business solutions
- Use an iterative approach to complete project-based work
Other Desirable Skills
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!