Now Hiring a Project Manager
Secret Clearance Required
As a Project Manager, you will development and manage projects to deliver solutions to the client. You will need to be knowledgeable of the Agile process methodologies to perform project initationand execution. You are required to have a Secret Clearance and must be able to commute to either Columbia, MD or Reston, VA.
- Use independent thought and problem-solving skills to lead and negotiate cost proposals and project-level statements of work (SOW) in order to successfully complete full life cycle software development projects.
- Follow project management process of project initiation, planning, execution, and closure to formally complete all projects in an above standard manner.Use mentoring abilities to manage 10+ employees.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to identify areas of improvement and turn them into solid areas of development.
- Manage many different projects simultaneously to deliver on time solutions to clients.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, supporting Marketing and Sales, to result in new business captures. Interact with other members of the Development team and Executive team.
- Use knowledge of Agile process methodologies to perform requirements gathering and documentation to ensure a positive experience for all clients.
Profile of Success
- Utilize Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, 5+ years of software experience with recent in-depth experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure is a plus) and 3 years of project management experience to manage projects developing software applications.
- Use experience in running a custom application development engagement on the Microsoft technology platform, knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, and Project to create innovative business solutions.
- Use an iterative approach to complete project-based work.
Other Desired Skills
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.