Now Hiring a Talent Advisor to join our corporate headquarters in Reston, Virginia
As a Talent Advisor, you will serve as a Technical Recruiter establishing a rapport and providing ongoing support to our internal and external clients. The ideal profile will be a high performer who has proven technical and information technology recruiting and/or staffing experience including the ability to match the brightest talents in the technology fields with our openings.
- Partner with hiring managers (Account Executives, Engagement/Project Managers) to identify resource needs, outline requirements and achieve success in recruiting objectives.
- Build relationships and provide support to various projects through weekly status calls, reporting and seamless communication.
- Establish and maintain an aggressive candidate pipeline by developing networks around common skill sets and maintaining data in candidate CRM.
- Utilize online and creative recruiting sources such as major and niche job boards, professional networking sites, user groups and Meetups, blogs, social media, and direct sourcing to identify and recruit qualified candidates.
- Review applications and interview and screen applicants to assess their qualifications related to work history, education, training, job skills, salary expectations and overall fit for the organization.
- Provide recommendations for technical screening and/or interviews with hiring managers, facilitate hiring decisions and manage the offer process to mitigate candidate risks.
- Provide service with the utmost professionalism and integrity and facilitate honest communication with regard to all internal and external communities.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and processes that are impacting our industry.
- Develop Activity Based Profiles and draft compelling job advertisements to attract top talent.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant recruiting procedures and practices in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System for reporting and documentation
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3 – 4 years of proven technical recruiting experience.
- The ability to think strategically, prioritize, solve problems and provide the highest level of customer support in a constantly changing, demandind environment.
- Utilization of advanced sourcing techniques to engage candidates and build a professional network.
- Experience working in a high-volume/fast-paced recruiting environment and ability to collaborate with a decentralized team by filling critical technical positions for technical business units with a focus on quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with a decentralized team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport and influence.
- In-depth experience with the MS Office suite and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is required.
- Must be willing to work onsite in our corporate headquarters in Reston, Virginia daily as well as commute to various events throughout the DC and Baltimore metro areas.
- Prior experience recruiting within the technical, federal arena to include Secret and/or Top Secret cleared technical openings.
- Recruiting certifications such as AIRS.
- Occassional travel outside of the DC and Baltimore metro areas may be required.
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.