Governance, Automation & Scaling Done Right
Since 2008, we’ve demystified the cloud adoption process and put our clients on the best path for faster time to value. Whether it’s Azure, Office 365, Power Platform, or another platform, our battle-tested, reusable processes will instill security in your cloud.
- Define Your Cloud Roadmap – Whether you’re in the cloud or just getting started, we’ll create a roadmap that aligns with your long-term cloud vision and your business drivers.
- Assess Cloud Economics – Evaluate your resources and consumption levels to understand the costs of operating in the cloud to meet your business goals.
- Establish Governance & Architecture – We will establish a strong foundational cloud architecture, with governance, robust security, scale, and agility as pillars. This will accelerate cloud adoption in your enterprise that is scalable, operationally maintainable, and adaptable to your changing needs.
- Setup Enterprise DevOps – Reduce time to market and manual functions through enterprise DevOps and automation. Well-established DevOps practices are key to efficient and scalable cloud adoption.
- Manage Organizational Change & the Talent Gap – New technologies require new skills. Partner with AIS to fully realize your ROI by bridging the talent gap, managing organizational change, and embracing cloud best practices.
- Cloud Managed Services – Reclaim time to focus on your core business strengths by partnering with AIS for managing your cloud infrastructure. AIS managed services will provide operational predictability, strengthen security, mitigate risk, control costs, and maintain compliance.
We excel at helping our clients navigate the entire cloud adoption journey and beyond. Every organization is different; here’s what a typical journey looks like.
Begin with a Discovery & Envisioning Session to develop a roadmap that meets your budget, timeline, and motivations for cloud transformation.
Education & Economic Assessment
Our in-depth Educational Session covers concepts and common challenges with cloud adoption, followed by a Cloud Economic Assessment.
Architect & Implement
Based on your enterprise current and projected needs, a foundational design and governance approach is established in an Architecture & Design Session. This is followed up by the build-out and implementation.
Prove out and validate the platform using a lead horse application before migrating your workloads.
Automate & Scale
Scale your cloud quickly with automated provisioning and tooling to build or migrate compliant apps.
Evolve & Maintain
Continue to evolve, innovate, maintain, and elevate your team with AIS’ Cloud Managed Services.
Trusted by Clients & Partners to Lead Their Cloud Initiatives
We honor our promises by getting the job done – successfully, securely, on-time, and on budget. Clients and partners have trusted AIS for over 10 years to help them transform into a cloud-first organization.
- Recognized as the #1 partner in Azure consumption at Microsoft Inspire 2018
- The first organization to achieve connection at DoD DISA Cloud Access Point (CAP) at Impact Level 5
- Successful track record as a change agent to disrupt the status quo and influence technology and culture
GEICO Transforms Customer Engagement in the Cloud
To enhance agility, GEICO decided to gradually move its key business systems from a mainframe to the cloud.
Enterprise Cloud Roadmap: 5 Things to Consider as You Head to the Cloud
You want to embark on a larger-scale cloud adoption strategy, but what does that look like for your enterprise?
Free Whitepaper on Azure Cost Management: Background, Tools, and Approaches
This whitepaper explores an approach to cost management that spans from an overview of subscription choices down to how to approach coding in a cost-conscious manner.