Transform your business with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Is your business still mired in paper-based processes? Are important details about sales deals, customer relationships, and contracts squirreled away on individual employee computers where no one can find them? Are you paying a lot of money for a customer relationship management (CRM) system that no one uses?
Then it's time to modernize, digitize, and transform your business with Microsoft Dynamics 365. Dynamics 365 is an integrated suite of business applications spanning lead management to field service and everything in between. Each Dynamics 365 application works great on its own and delivers even more power and insight when combined with the others.
Dynamics 365 includes applications for sales, customer service, field service, project service automation, marketing, talent management, finance, and more.
Why digitize and automate?
By modernizing core business applications, you do several important things:
- Improve productivity and competitiveness. Digitizing and automating manual and paper-based processes makes them more efficient and increases productivity. And the more productive your staff is, the more competitive your business is. Employees empowered by the latest digital tools are more creative, and streamlined operations reduce costs and let you serve customers faster, with better products and services.
- Continuously improve. Once your business processes are automated, you can see where to tweak and improve them. Also, once digital, your processes generate data, which you can analyze to gain insights you just can't see in paper-based processes.
- Reduce costs with one integrated, cloud-based application. Because Dynamics 365 is so broad, you can get rid of multiple point solutions that don't talk to one another, are expensive to maintain, and force users to learn multiple interfaces. All the Dynamics applications look, feel, and behave the same and connect as smooth as silk-far easier on employees and on IT, which has less to deal with because Dynamics runs in Microsoft datacenters.
AIS has deployed Dynamics 365 for numerous large and midsize organizations with complex business processes. Because of our deep application development experience, we can customize Dynamics 365 to your specific needs and make sure it fits your business like a glove.
We understand that you probably aren't starting from scratch. We can help you transition from existing on-premises systems to the cloud and connect your Dynamics applications to other business systems you use.
Dynamics 365 at a glance
Microsoft continues to evolve and expand Dynamics 365, but here is the Dynamics 365 lineup to date:
helpsyou identify leads, engage prospects thoughsocial media, automate your sales process, assess sales performance, and replicate best practices across your entire salesforce.
- Customer Service helps you improve customer service by unifying customer communications across all channels. Empower employees to solve customer problems quickly and expertly, give customers the ability to self-service answers using a portal, and deliver predictive service that anticipates customer needs before they even ask.
- Field Service helps you master the service call with remote asset monitoring, intelligent scheduling, mobile productivity, and real-time inventory insights. Break away from the break-fix model to a never-fail service model by integrating Microsoft IoT.
- Project Service Automation helps project-based businesses operate more profitably. It provides tools for opportunity management, project planning, resource management, team collaboration, and time and expense management.
- Marketing brings marketing content, data, and processes together with Adobe Marketing Cloud to deliver engaging customer experiences across all touchpoints.
- Talent streamlines human resources processes, enabling exceptional experiences across employee attraction, engagement, development, and retention.
- Finance and Operations provides a powerful way to modernize financial and business operations, providing real-time and predictive insights for data-driven decisions.
- Retail lets you personalize customer engagement and increase employee productivity by creating an exceptional, insightful shopping experience that unifies digital, in-store, and back-office operations.
- Customer Insights uses Microsoft Azure analytics to help you understand your customers and better engage them.
Ready to be dynamic?
Then you've come to the right place. AIS can help you digitize your business processes and electrify your productivity. Contact us today to schedule some time with one of our Dynamics 365 specialists to talk