From Strategic Consulting to 24/7/365 Helpdesk Support. We Make Sure Your IT is in Good Hands.
Reclaim the time you need to grow your business by eliminating IT distractions. Partner with AIS to free internal IT resources for projects that deliver core business value.
Why AIS Managed Services?
AIS Managed Services deliver a wealth of benefits:
- Focus your staff. By using AIS Managed Services, you can offload your staff from tedious or technical IT operations so they can focus on projects that move your business forward. Just as cloud computing brings flexibility and efficiency to your IT infrastructure, AIS Managed Services does the same for your staff.
- Accelerate solution delivery. Added IT support gives you the expertise and bandwidth to become a "Department of YES!" instead of a roadblock to new ideas. You deliver solutions faster, incorporate industry best practices, and streamline processes. Extra hands also give you the ability to elevate team member roles and skills.
- Speed new technology adoption. When AIS manages significant pieces of your application infrastructure, we gain insight that allows us to recommend new technologies and approaches—the cloud, microservices, Dev/Ops, machine learning, AI —that can modernize your software landscape and move your business forward. Technology is moving at an unprecedented pace today, and it helps to have a partner with a front-row seat to some of the most exciting developments from the most innovative tech companies.
- Create predictability. By having AIS manage all or part of your IT services, you get a consistent and predictable monthly subscription fee, reliable communication with service providers, and 24/7 monitoring. Which means that you won’t be caught off guard by surprise price hikes, massive IT outages, or an overwhelmed helpdesk.
AIS Proactive Managed Services Capabilities:
- Monitoring -- Using the right tools for your solutions, AIS monitors PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS resources.
- Alerting -- AIS configures alerts that are sent directly to our support staff or to yours.
- Patching -- AIS ensures that your software stays up to date through automated patch procedures.
- Security -- We prevent many security incidents, and when an incident does occur, we minimize the impact through early detection and resolution.
- Backups -- AIS offers machine-level backups, using repeatable, automated processes. Database backups are available as a premium offering.
AIS Reactive Managed Services Capabilities:
24/7 support requests and incidents -- AIS offers priority-based, service-level agreements (SLAs) for response times up to 24 x 7 x 365.
Cloud managed services -- As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, we are well positioned to offer one-stop cloud hosting and managed services solutions that simplify your operations and likely save you money.
AIS Application Development Services:
Unlike traditional managed services providers, AIS is qualified and ready to add application development support to our proactive services. With decades of development experience, AIS brings PMP-certified project managers and top-tier software engineers to support your application development activities, ranging from software design and development to enhancements testing and deployment and backlog management. We break the “time and materials” mold and give you a fixed fee, keeping you in budget.
AIS Reporting Services:
Data analytics are critical to staying efficient and profitable. Our reporting services—which span support incidents, monitoring/alerting trends, SLA and update compliance, and cloud consumption such as Microsoft Office 365 usage reporting—provide a clear connection between costs and outcomes.
Platforms We Support:
We have experience in managing a wide range of IT environments:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hybrid cloud
- Mixed cloud
- Others; just ask!
- Broad and deep expertise. AIS has years of experience not only in Microsoft but in many other technologies that can improve your business. Our multiple Microsoft Gold competencies give you a high degree of confidence that we can resolve the most esoteric or complex problems with Microsoft applications and infrastructure.
- Deep Azure experience. As one of the first Microsoft Azure partners and recipient of Azure Partner of the Year awards, we are involved with many pre-release Azure services. We also pioneered Azure Service Catalog-driven DevOps, oversee Azure consumption in large enterprise environments, and created the Azure BluePrint for automated provisioning.
We can slice through the confusion, inertia, and internal politics that may have idled your IT transformation and get you unstuck and moving forward fast. Join forces with AIS to become a Department of YES!