Supercharge productivity with Microsoft Office 365
Every modern business relies on software to operate more efficiently. You probably rely on multiple core business systems such as enterprise resource planning systems, financial applications, point-of-sale software, manufacturing applications, and others, to automate and streamline specific functions in your business.
But then there are the productivity and collaboration tools that all your employees use daily to do their jobs: email, word processors, spreadsheets, conferencing software, and many emerging applications for group collaboration, enterprise social networking, team communications, and more.
It's hard to keep all these applications current, because upgrades are expensive and time-consuming.
That’s why many organizations are moving to cloud-based productivity and collaboration services such as Microsoft Office 365. Office 365 has emerged as the leading cloud-based productivity and collaboration suite. Its original core set of Office programs has exploded to include rich internet-based telephony conferencing and meeting solutions (Skype for Business Online), team collaboration services (Microsoft Teams), personal productivity analytics (Microsoft Delve), and more.
AIS has orchestrated Office 365 deployments for all kinds of organizations and can help you quickly and painlessly get up and running on this employee-empowering set of applications.
Reconcile end users and IT
In the last five to seven years, a phenomenon known as the consumerization of IT has complicated the work of company IT departments. End users who were traditionally captive audiences of IT have become avid users of consumer apps and devices—ranging from Apple iPhones to Google Docs to Uber, Facebook, and others—that have raised their standards for how a software application should behave. These newly enlightened and emboldened users bring their consumer-shaped expectations to work and insist that their work applications be as easy to use, personalized, and mobile-friendly as the apps they enjoy in their personal lives.
IT departments have struggled to respond. Burdened by legacy environments and staff and budget constraints, most corporate IT departments can’t innovate as quickly as leading consumer software companies can. Efforts to deploy modern productivity and collaboration tools often bog down, frustrating users and causing them to circumvent IT and use unauthorized productivity tools at work—another modern phenomenon, known as shadow IT.
IT departments understand that cloud-based suites such as Office 365 are a good way to leapfrog over legacy roadblocks, but they’re often concerned about security, their lack of experience in deploying cloud-based applications, and unknown costs.
AIS can help
Let AIS help you deploy Office 365. We will work with you from initial planning through email and document migration to user adoption and support, ensuring minimal business disruption, maximum return on investment, and abundant skills transfer to your IT staff. AIS strengths in Office 365 deployments include:
- Free your IT staff for other projects. By letting AIS oversee your Office 365 migration, you free up your IT staff for projects that directly drive revenue.
- Take advantage of our experience. We have successfully migrated hundreds of organizations to the Microsoft cloud (Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Dynamics 365), which means that what may be your first step into the cloud is accomplished with the finesse of a seasoned pro.
- Alleviate security worries. AIS can walk you through detailed security reviews of Office 365 and implement all the security layers needed to specifically meet your organization’s needs.
- Get lifetime technical support. We provide long-term technical support, which is built into our cost structure and ultimately lowers your total cost of ownership by keeping users productive and taking maximum advantage of the always-expanding Office 365 tool set.
- Be in the know. Our close partnership with Microsoft gives us unique insight into the Office 365 roadmap, so we can keep you apprised of new services that can benefit your business.
If you are eager to empower your users with modern productivity tools without burdening your IT staff, call AIS. We offer several standard Office 365 engagements:
- Content management platform assessment
- Collaboration platform assessment
- Cloud migration assessment
- Office 365 migration assessment
- Intranet, extranet, or internet site migration assessment
- On-premises Drupal site cloud migration assessment
- On-premises Sitecore platform cloud migration assessment
- Sitecore upgrade
- Drupal upgrade
- Intranet modernization
- Portal modernization