AIS is proud to announce that the AIS Service Catalog (ASC) is now live on Microsoft AppSource.
After years of guiding enterprises and government agencies through their journeys to Enterprise Cloud DevOps, AIS created the AIS Service Catalog for Microsoft Azure. Configured with Microsoft Azure Resource Manager (ARM), ASC allows you to provision and configure your enterprise-approved Azure resources in a simple, self-service portal.
AIS Service Catalog is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provisioning portal for Azure cloud resources, yet does not require privileged access to the Azure subscription. Previously available only as a private preview product, ASC is now widely available on AppSource as a free 30-day trial. If you’re looking to jumpstart your Cloud DevOps journey, ASC can get you started in minutes!
Key benefits include:
- Meet time-to-market demands by quickly provisioning Azure resources in a self-service marketplace
- Enforce IT policies by limiting choices to enterprise-approved resources
- Manage security with Azure Active Directory
- Reduce costs through consistent monitoring and reporting of provisioned cloud resources
- No product lock-in—all your information is stored in your subscription using non-proprietary formats
- Centralized repository for enterprise-wide blueprints for common, approved & reusable products
Ready to Get Started?
Visit Microsoft AppSource to start your FREE TRAIL of the AIS Service Catalog today!