Microsoft is sponsoring a Global O365 Developer Bootcamp this Saturday, October 28th in their Reston, VA office. This event is hosted by AIS – our CTO and Microsoft MVP, Vishwas Lele, along with an AIS team and provide all-day O365 training!
The Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp is a FREE, one-day training event. The Bootcamp will provide deep learning and a comprehensive view of all key technologies and products on the Office 365 platform. As Office 365 continues to grow across all dimensions, this is an incredible opportunity for developers to learn about these tools and apply this knowledge to create intelligent solutions more efficiently and effectively.
Below is the list of learning sessions!
** Attendees MUST bring their own Laptop and ENSURE they have the below installed prior to attending the sessions **
- You will be provided with an MSDN License (via email a week prior to the event).
- Visual Studio Code – You may download this free at https://code.visualstudio.com/
- Gulp + Yeoman – You must install this beforehand and can be found here http://yeoman.io/Node – You must install this beforehand https://nodejs.org/en/
- Extras – http://www.telerik.com/fiddler
- Candidates should read through the below links – These 2 links below covers info on setting up a dev tenant and installing the software we’re going to use during our sessions:
8:30AM – 9:15AM Check-in/registration, 3rd floor, Breakfast
9:15 AM – 10:00 AM Key Note, Room 3054, 5058, 3062 Combined – Introductions and Key Note, Vishwas Lele, Talent Acquisition Team
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Session 1 – Room 3054, 5058, 3062 – Combined – Presenter: Adam Ormond and MAx North and Mentors: Myisha Johnson, Jason Fertig Getting Started with the SharePoint Framework – Level 200
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM Meet the Instructors, Room 3054, 5058, 3062 Combined – Lunch with the AIS Presenter/Mentor Team
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Session 2 – Room 3054, 5058, 3062 Combined – Presenters: Max North and Nick Mark and Mentor: Jonathan Works Using React and Office UI Fabric React components
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM Closing Remarks
Imagine what you can learn for FREE!
Date: October 28, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: Microsoft Office, 12012 Sunset Hills Road, Reston VA, 20190