Free Whitepaper Download
Imagine transforming your intranet from a bare bones, static document library to a vibrant, collaborative communications tool that changes how your organization shares content, information, news, and ideas. It can be done — but it’s going to take some work.
For over 30 years, AIS has built complex intranets for businesses and organizations of all types and sizes, leveraging the latest technology platforms to create beautiful, usable intranets that solve business problems and eliminate common user pain points.
This short whitepaper walks you through the building blocks required to design an intranet that not only incorporates today’s capabilities and features, but will also be an essential system that gets adopted, used and loved by your employees.
Topics discussed include:
- How to let your content creators manage your intranet…NOT your IT team
- Automated workflows to remove business process bottlenecks
- Common user adoption pitfalls
- Mobile access and responsive design
- The key to robust, enterprise search functionality
- Centralized content management and more…