From Strategic Consulting to 24/7/365 Helpdesk support —We Make Sure Your IT Is In Good Hands
Our fully managed IT services and solutions allows you to reclaim the time you need to grow your business by eliminating IT distractions. By engaging with an IT solutions provider like AIS, you can free up internal IT resources for projects that deliver core business value.
Why Choose AIS for Managed IT Services & Solutions?
Our fully managed IT services deliver a wealth of benefits by providing you the opportunity to:
- Focus your staff. By using our managed IT services, you can offload your staff from tedious or technical IT operations so they can focus on projects that move your business forward. Just as cloud computing brings flexibility and efficiency to your IT infrastructure, AIS technology managed services does the same for your staff.
- Accelerate solution delivery. Added IT support gives you the expertise and bandwidth to become a “Department of YES!” instead of a roadblock to new ideas. You deliver solutions faster, incorporate industry best practices, and streamline processes. Extra hands also give you the ability to elevate team member roles and skills.
- Speed new technology adoption. When AIS manages significant pieces of your application infrastructure, we gain insight that allows us to provide new and emerging technology consulting that can modernize your software landscape and move your business forward. Technology is moving at an unprecedented pace today, and it helps to have a partner with a front-row seat to some of the most exciting developments from the most innovative tech companies, like Microsoft.
- Gain instant compliance expertise. Because we have deep experience with highly regulated enterprise clients, we offer a fast path to IT compliance with a variety of regulations, from HIPAA to PCI to FINRA and others. Whether your IT infrastructure is running in a public cloud, on-premises, or in a hybrid environment, we’ll work with you to customize a program based on your organization’s specific regulatory needs.
- Create predictability. By partnering with AIS for managed it solutions and services, you get a consistent and predictable monthly subscription fee, reliable communication with service providers, and 24/7 monitoring — Which means you won’t be caught off guard by surprise price hikes, massive IT outages, or an overwhelmed help-desk.
Proactive Managed IT Services Capabilities
- Monitoring — Using the right tools for your solutions, AIS monitors PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS resources.
- Alerting — AIS configures alerts that are sent directly to our support staff or yours.
- Patching — AIS ensures that your software stays up to date through automated patch procedures.
- Security — We prevent many security incidents, and when an incident does occur, we minimize the impact through early detection and resolution.
- Backups — AIS offers machine-level backups, using repeatable, automated processes. Database backups are available as a premium offering.
Custom Application Development Services
Unlike traditional managed services providers, AIS is qualified and ready to add custom application development support to our proactive services. With decades of development experience, AIS brings PMP-certified project managers and top-tier software engineers to support your application development activities, ranging from software design and development to enhancements testing and deployment and backlog management. We break the “time and materials” mold and give you a fixed fee, keeping you within your budget.
Reactive Managed IT Services Capabilities
24/7 support requests and incidents — AIS offers priority-based, service-level agreements (SLAs) for response times up to 24 x 7 x 365.
Cloud managed services — As a Cloud Computing Solutions & Services Provider, we are well positioned to offer one-stop cloud hosting and managed IT solutions that can simplify your operations and likely save you money.
Data analytics are critical to staying efficient and profitable. Our business intelligence (BI) and big data analytics reporting services — which span support incidents, monitoring/alerting trends, SLA and update compliance, and cloud consumption such as Microsoft Office 365 usage reporting—provide a clear connection between costs and outcomes.
Platforms We Support
As an top IT services and solutions provider, we have ample experience in managing a wide range of IT environments:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hybrid cloud
- Mixed cloud
- Others; just ask!
AIS Differentiators: Why Our Managed IT Services Are Unique
- Infrastructure optimization. With a deep knowledge of your infrastructure and applications, we make suggestions for optimization, improvements, and new technologies that save you money and improve application performance.
- Broad and deep expertise. AIS has years of experience not only in Microsoft, but in many other technologies that can improve your business. As a certified Microsoft Gold partner, we can give you a high degree of confidence that we are capable of resolving the most esoteric or complex problems with Microsoft applications and infrastructure.
- Deep Azure experience. As one of the first Microsoft Azure partners and recipient of Azure Partner of the Year awards, we are involved with many pre-release Azure services. We also pioneered Azure Service Catalog-driven DevOps, oversee Azure consumption in large enterprise environments, and created the Azure BluePrint for automated provisioning.
Through our fully managed IT services, we can slice through the confusion, inertia, and internal politics that may have idled your IT transformation and get you unstuck and moving forward fast. Join forces with AIS to become a Department of YES!
Give us a call at 703.860.7800, or click here to contact an IT specialist online.
Not Sure Where to Start?
From consulting to custom development, our team has your back. We’ll partner with you to learn the ins and outs of your business because we understand that each organization is unique. Together, we will address your goals and challenges, and work to create solutions that meet your needs.
Take the next step to accelerate innovation in your organization. Talk to an expert at AIS today.